Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Living in the second biggest, but still a small, town in Norway we are not spoiled with regards to concerts with big bands. But guess what - my all time favourite Judas Priest are visiting Bergen on June 8th. And I have a ticket. Lucky me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

On the other side, Judas coming to Bergen is maybe a sign that they are not that big anymore. Or what do you think?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
oh i been to Bergen.Loved the place
Fresh Sea food on the harbor,all these lovely buildings there.You live in a real nice part of the world:cool::cool:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,039 Posts
Hi,

Living in the second biggest, but still a small, town in Norway we are not spoiled with regards to concerts with big bands. But guess what - my all time favourite Judas Priest are visiting Bergen on June 8th. And I have a ticket. Lucky me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

On the other side, Judas coming to Bergen is maybe a sign that they are not that big anymore. Or what do you think?

You lucky so and so. They've got Rob Halford back as well!

·
Registered
736 Posts
oh i been to Bergen.Loved the place
Fresh Sea food on the harbor,all these lovely buildings there.You live in a real nice part of the world:cool::cool:
Ill second that

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Will you let us no how the concert goes :confused:

Thanks Simon :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will you let us no how the concert goes :confused:

Thanks Simon :D
The concert is the third on their 2008 tour, starting in Sweden on the 5th of June. I will tell you lads how they performed. However, as a "blood fan" I could have given you the verdict already today. It must be very very very bad if I should call it anything else than fantastic!!

:thumbup:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Hi,

crikey this takes me back :cool: enjoy mate:D

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
The concert is the third on their 2008 tour, starting in Sweden on the 5th of June. I will tell you lads how they performed. However, as a "blood fan" I could have given you the verdict already today. It must be very very very bad if I should call it anything else than fantastic!!

:thumbup:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Nothing wrong with having good taste :D

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,039 Posts
Hi,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIC7KQPDuDc Have a listen to this then.

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
I wish I could have seen the when Ripper Owens was at the helm, but thats still gonna be a great show. Lucky sod :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wish I could have seen the when Ripper Owens was at the helm, but thats still gonna be a great show. Lucky sod :D
Unfortunately I am not familiar with Ripper Owens. When Rob Halford left the band in 1991 I thought that was the end of Judas Priest. In grief I listened to their old albums for a decade, and then suddenly he was back. :D:D:D

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
Unfortunately I am not familiar with Ripper Owens. When Rob Halford left the band in 1991 I thought that was the end of Judas Priest. In grief I listened to their old albums for a decade, and then suddenly he was back. :D:D:D

:D:D:D

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,039 Posts
He wasn't bad actually, you can see him on youtube as well.

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
He wasn't bad actually, you can see him on youtube as well.
Everyone hated him, but I think he was great. He was also great in Iced Earth, but he's been replaced in that band aswell now :(

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,039 Posts
Everyone hated him, but I think he was great. He was also great in Iced Earth, but he's been replaced in that band aswell now :(
I'm still not sure about that geezer Dickinson in Iron Maiden. I preferred Paul Di'ano (excuse spelling, not sure if that's right) and the bloke who replaced Bruce Dickinson for a little while a few years back.

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
I'm still not sure about that geezer Dickinson in Iron Maiden. I preferred Paul Di'ano (excuse spelling, not sure if that's right) and the bloke who replaced Bruce Dickinson for a little while a few years back.
Blaze Bayley of Wolfsbane replaced Bruce Dickinson for a short while, and I got to say what he did with Maiden I do not like, which is a shame cus in Wolfsbane he was fantastic. I guess it just comes down to suiting a certain band.

I too am a big Di'anno fan, he suited Maiden in the early days, but there is no way he could have pulled off half the songs that Bruce does. Love him or hate him, his voice is perfect for the operatic stuff like Aces High, Run For The Hills, These Colours Don't Run etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts