Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Slough Saturday 17th October

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about a year and a half since I last organised a first aid day specifically for bikers.

So, can I have a show of hands as an expression of interest in a one day first aid course with bikers in mind.

If we can muster up 12 people, I can organise one.

Location is likely to be in the south/south east.

Date - I'm thinking early October as there's a lot happening over the next few months.

It will most likely be a Saturday.

Cost - to be adviced, but most likey to be in the £30-£50 per head range. Group discounts usually apply.

Can we give this one legs????

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
I think this is a brilliant idea, so hope it goes ahead.

I'm definitely interested but skinto at the moment, so will have to let you know a bit nearer the time if there are any places left.

Nice one Tom, Well Done :thumbup:

Bob

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've added a poll.

The First Bike on Scene NHS First Aid course in the south is run from either Oxford or Slough.

The cost is £75 per head, BUT, for a group of 12 we can get it for £56.50 per head.

I have two dates: 3rd and 17th October.

Can people indicate what dates and what location they prefer.

We will go with the majority - but if we don't get 12 people it won't run as there are no official dates for the course in October, but they will run one for us if we get 12 candidates.

More information on the course here: This is the North West Link - ignore the location information - the one we are talking about will be based in Slough or Oxford, depending on the voting:

First Bike on Scene™ North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust Training Services

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Aehhhmmmmmmmm
I think i just ticked the wrong box:rolleyes::D:D:D
Slough,3rd of October for me :thumbup::thumbup:
Not yet sure if i can make it but would love to as i enjoyed the last one so much and the stuff i learned:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Like how to kill people within seconds should the survive a Accident and i am first on scene;);):D

·
Registered
114 Posts
i'd be up for slough on the 3rd . Sounds like a great course . Thats 3 now , 9 more needed.

·
Stop looking at my Member
265 Posts
Alpslapper,

Unbelievably a client has booked out the 3rd of Oct on me. If that is the day it goes ahead and you're one short I will certainly stump up for my spot to make sure it still happens.

Cheers and sorry, was looking forward to it

DM

·
Registered
145 Posts
3rd of October and Slough for me please!!!

SPG :thumbup:

Is the course a certified and recognised one ???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts