Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 21st is almsot in the middle of the weekends of the 18th and the 25th.
I think the first decision that needs to be made is what weekend we holdd the event.
If it's going to clash with another event - as in the case of the Towers Run - might be better on the 18th/19th?
But regardless, a decision needs to be come to as to what weekend TLD will run.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
The 21st is almsot in the middle of the weekends of the 18th and the 25th.
I think the first decision that needs to be made is what weekend we holdd the event.
If it's going to clash with another event - as in the case of the Towers Run - might be better on the 18th/19th?
But regardless, a decision needs to be come to as to what weekend TLD will run.
I would go for the 18th / 19th

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would go for the 18th / 19th
Funnily enough, I thought that would be the date too - until it came up in the Towers thread, where some people were obviously thinking it would be the 25th.
The 18th is slightly nearer to the 21st, so I´d say the weekend of the 18th-19th too. What do the rest of you say_

Can I pre-order Rider number 52 then :D
Oh you Git - he´s starting already!!! :D

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Oh you Git - he´s starting already!!! :D
Its not my fault, I blame my Mum :confused:, but the numbers issue is going to come up again for next years run, and I think that riders who have done TLD before and want the same running number should be allowed, what's the point in upsetting them over a number ? So that's 52 pre-booked, it's probably an age thing :D

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PD has also pointed out that the nearer to July the worse the roads will be as all of France apparently goes on holiday in July and the place gets gridlocked.

Are we saying the weekend of Sat/Sun the 18th/19th then? :thumbright:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the 18th it is then!!!!!!
I'll wait till tonight for Sharrie and anyone else to respond - she has until 8pm to speak up or forever hold her peace :rolleyes: (like that's going to happen) :D

That's another key piece of the puzzle in place then. Riders know when the ride is and can start saving now :thumbright:

We can also let MAWF know - and as soon as we have the ride, they can put us live on their website and start generating interest and support.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
We can also let MAWF know - and as soon as we have the ride, they can put us live on their website and start generating interest and support.
The sooner the better i would say

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
I'll wait till tonight for Sharrie and anyone else to respond - she has until 8pm to speak up or forever hold her peace :rolleyes: (like that's going to happen) :D

That's another key piece of the puzzle in place then. Riders know when the ride is and can start saving now :thumbright:

I think the 18th is a good one go for that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts