Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
IM a Dub, Livin in County Kildare, Ireland. 95 xrv 750, i think German originally,
Bought her of a Local lad. She runs fine and does me well on my return to Biking after 20 years.I like TRYING to do stuff myself, Am handy enough with a spanner , have a patient wife, and am looking forward to my "return" to biking.
Cheers,
Paul.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Also welcome back to biking.
I returned to biking after a 10 year gap and kept my first bike for six months before I found a Transalp.
I now wish I had found one sooner, I would never have giving up in the first place.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome ikb

Returned myself after 12 years .

I always wanted an @ since they first came out all those years ago
and loving every minute of it , getting to know the bike and refreshing
my riding ability .

Enjoy every moment my friend :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You'll probably find all the answers you need to most things here.

There's a good community on the AT forum, but there's so much more to the site, so make sure you have a good look around at all the different areas.

There's also plenty of fellas over there on the Emerald Isle, riding and restoring these great bikes. You've certainly chosen a great machine for your return to biking.

Safe riding :thumbup:

Bob

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Hi all,
IM a Dub, Livin in County Kildare, Ireland. 95 xrv 750, i think German originally,
Bought her of a Local lad. She runs fine and does me well on my return to Biking after 20 years.I like TRYING to do stuff myself, Am handy enough with a spanner , have a patient wife, and am looking forward to my "return" to biking.
Cheers,
Paul.
Welcome ikb to the mad house that is XRV, you are just the man we are looking for, for www.thelongestday.org.uk if you can help in anyway or want to join the ride, just register, we need a man on the ground, together with your help and Farky's we can pull this off, well we will anyway :confused: but if you want to get involved just shout :thumbup:

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Welcome ikb

Returned myself after 12 years .

I always wanted an @ since they first came out all those years ago
and loving every minute of it , getting to know the bike and refreshing
my riding ability .

Enjoy every moment my friend :thumbup:
Hi Rusty the self employed salesman, we have another product to add to your portfolio www.thelongestday.org.uk see what you can do, no targets here thou, just make yourself available for a business meeting on June 19th, it will only take a few days, no commission but a hell of a lot of satisfaction. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts