Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after buying my AT in October and had to look at it while waiting on back surgery I managed to get it out today:p I have to say I like it! For sure my GS1200 Adventure will be finding its way to gumtree very soon!
Anyway here it is at Lochbuie

·
Registered
175 Posts
looked like a lovely day for a spin.. savage beautiful up that way.. went for a week spin up there before up to Fort William, Applecross and Skye .. Stunning roads and views..

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
cool looking bike in great order well wear with her :thumbright: how's your back since the op ?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A
looked like a lovely day for a spin.. savage beautiful up that way.. went for a week spin up there before up to Fort William, Applecross and Skye .. Stunning roads and views..
You picked some good roads, used be be our weekends flying around there in our sport bike days:thumbup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool looking bike in great order well wear with her :thumbright: how's your back since the op ?
The bike isn't bad, it's done 21k, but I think a strip down to powder coat the frame will be happening before it gets too rusty, thinking of going for black or anthracite, what's the opinion of a colour change?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts