Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the clocks go back and two scuzzers (one fat, one thin) turn up in a white Mistubishi van (so says a neighbour) and make off with my 1998 XR250R in the back of it. Do I get a prize? :(

Kick-start only, white, dayglo yellow/orange tank stickers, red seat, home-made aluminium bash-plate, 2008 TRF sticker, CB125 left-hand switchgear, obviously aftermarket Chinese kill-switch, purple Renthal bars and front mudguard bracket, index: NxxxMHG, knobblies, fender-pocket, spark-plug protector (keeps muck off) cut from an inner-tube.

Drat, drat and double drat! :angry5: Please keep your eyes peeled.

Happily the two routes away from my home are covered by the Met's CCTV network. I've never been against cameras, and I'm not about to start now!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry to hear that, they're scum, the lot of them. angry9:

Sounds like they just turned up knowing a bike was there. Was the bike out in the open or locked away in a garage as if the later then somehow they've either been tipped off by someone local it was there, followed you home or maybe someone whose viewed you bike(s) in the past?

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kept on the street, as needs must here in central London. Heavy chain and disclock had no deterrent effect. Apparently they parked right across the street opposite my windows. Charming, eh?!

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
PM Me and Grooverider ( there's a few others earning their living driving around town) the plate no.......We can keep an eye out......They might be goin' 'shopping' on it.

D'you mind if we knock 'em off...:confused:

EDIT..Just saw the partial index...That'll do ........(1998 on an 'N' ?)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thats a fecking bummer mate.If they are caught make sure you break their fingers.......and legs.Hope you get the bike back un-damaged. Noticed you are in Lambeth.....I went to school in Lambeth Walk.....Lollard St.That was back in the 70s.

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Dont know of any Lambeth legs or such
but a chelsea smile might wake them up
I'm not one for self justice it seems to backfire too much but stories like this really get my goat, they deserve to be hurt but instead IF they get cought they will probably get communal service (what ever that means)

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Ahhh bad news mate. Know exactly how it feels. Hope you get bike back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts