Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have received a pretty competitive quote for my 2 Honda's from Bikesure aka Adrian Flux, including Euro breakdown cover.

Any comments or experiences on the quality and level of cover offered by this Breakdown add-on please??

Carole Nash breakdown was 100% when I killed a front wheel "near" the Galloway Forest after a pothole interrupted progress... However, they are VERY costly indeed for the all in cover.

·
Insurance Advisor
177 Posts
Hi,

If you have any questions or queries to do with the Flux Rescue breakdown cover we provide, by all means get in touch as I would be pleased to assist.

Our breakdown is highly rated and has a great level of cover as you can see from the link below:

https://www.bikesure.co.uk/extras/breakdown/

Kind regards,
Jordan

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the link Jordan.

I asked here as I had requested sight of the Policy docs for the Rescue service and was told that this was not available unless I had purchased the Policy.... However, on looking at the link you provided, I see thatthe Policy booklet was available for a download! Ho hum, bit of a discrepancy there I suspect. :(

My concerns were based more on the limited info I had available about Red Star Equity who provide breakdown cover elsewhere for other companies, and who have some truly appalling reviews for their service on the internet! I value comments and thoughts from here a lot ;-)

·
Insurance Advisor
177 Posts
Thanks for the link Jordan.

I asked here as I had requested sight of the Policy docs for the Rescue service and was told that this was not available unless I had purchased the Policy.... However, on looking at the link you provided, I see thatthe Policy booklet was available for a download! Ho hum, bit of a discrepancy there I suspect. :(

My concerns were based more on the limited info I had available about Red Star Equity who provide breakdown cover elsewhere for other companies, and who have some truly appalling reviews on the internet!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

No problem! The link does explain all sections in a good amount of depth so hopefully that will be of use to you.

Regarding Equity Red Star, they are the underwriter however the actual rescue provider will be an approved recovery agent in the locality you break down in, so you should not have any issues on that side of things.

Kind regards,
Jordan.

·
Registered
100 Posts
And there in lies the problem... A 3rd party provides the service for recovery, but when it comes to insurance claims. Flux/ERS do all there own work... Badly!
Not 2wheel related, but my experience of their claims dept is appalling. Got fed lots of BS about paperwork lost/in the vault/not to hand... Put me off them forever, regardless of financial savings.
Failed to honour an agreed value policy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts