Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
A little follow up..
I received the brake lever extension and it came with a slightly larger bracket(the lower part) than last time and now it needed a wee trimming with the angle grinder. After that it sat in there like it was made for that exact model :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i also do a lot of off-road with my RD07a and do it in standing position. Never had a problem with the stock brake pedal. Just adjust the height to fit your "style". No extension needed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The foot brake lever extension arrived but it doesn't fit. @nhadjinikolov some photos would help. Thank's

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fitted and tested! It helps during standing position. A vfm improvement for off-road riding

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Just to mention that the foot brake lever can very easily be adjusted in height. There's only one nut to turn. Look at the master cylindre right at the end of the linkage... And it is free. ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
just as well the brake pedal height can be adjusted as the cheap part from china, does not even come close to fitting.:(:(

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
just as well the brake pedal height can be adjusted as the cheap part from china, does not even come close to fitting.:(:(
I do a lot of off-roading, standing up on the pegs. I never needed to widen the pedal's end. Just to adjust the height. ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts