Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

A favour to ask, it takes less than a minute....

*I * 6 *Y

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY

L

·
0 Posts
Moved here as it'll stay near the top longer and won;t get swamped by all the other posts.

BTW, if you sign up for the newsletter you get a free pink ribbon badge and donate more mammogram points than just a single click

Kymmy

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
done :Donly the other week i was with the familly in regents park the wife and friends were doing the pink areobics up there ..i got to say they do some good events this lot:cool::D

apparently they are trying to get a big enough pink tracksuit so i can join in next year:toothy4::toothy4::toothy4:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts