Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda XR 250

Classic Honda XR250. Registered in 1990 (G plate) it is in good condition. Frame and tank are in good condition, however the tank got a ‘rub’ mark when I got it MOT’ed. Two new tyres- they still have bobbles on and new front disc for last MOT, it’s done few miles since and been stored in a dry garage. This is a light bike that is quite pokey. It is a little bit smoky but has been mostly sat around for 18 months. I’ve had the bike 18 months and have now moved on to bigger things. Eleven months MOT (From 3rd June 2017).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Honda XR 250

Classic Honda XR250. Registered in 1990 (G plate) it is in good condition. Frame and tank are in good condition, however the tank got a ‘rub’ mark when I got it MOT’ed. Two new tyres- they still have bobbles on and new front disc for last MOT, it’s done few miles since and been stored in a dry garage. This is a light bike that is quite pokey. It is a little bit smoky but has been mostly sat around for 18 months. I’ve had the bike 18 months and have now moved on to bigger things. Eleven months MOT (From 3rd June 2017).
£1000

1 - 2 of 2 Posts