Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it advertised on ukgser so only fair to put it on here also :)

In as new condition, bought a month or so ago for £149.99 but i just can't get away with it so i'm gonna stick with what Rukka has in my jacket. £100 posted

I think it's this one Forcefield Forcefield Armour - Flite (L2) | Motorcycle Body Armour | Infinity Motorcycles

Some pics from the forcefield site showing what it looks like.

link to forcefield site Extreme Harness Flite | Forcefield Body Armour and Climate Control

Theres not a mark on this as ive only worn it about 5 times but just not for me.

The size is L

I won't be able to post this until Monday (if it sells ofcourse) but the £100 does cover this so no extra charge and it will be `signed for` (or Special depending on price)

I'll also dig the receipt out incase you need to take it back in the 12 months etc... I bought it from Infinity in York.

This is becoming a habbit, i bought the L2 back protector for £90 and sold it to a m8 shortly after for £50 coz i didnt like the straps :rolleyes:

Thanks for looking.

edit: i can take photos of it if required but suffice to say its brand new so doesnt look any different from the ones already posted.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts