Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were happy that we finally went to the annual festival on the mountains of central Greece
Although the weather was not so good as usual we had great time once again
A small video from the trip

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Nice, I'd love to go to Greece some time, just that bit too far for a 7-10 day visit :-(

Reactions: Jackdaw

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Some great shots of your beautiful country. Really enjoyed that as always.
Afkaristo Poli.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Jokey,

I'm unable to see the video that you have uploaded, can you tell me how was the party, and also tell me about trip. I also wants to go with my friends.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The party was great
That festival happens usually the last weekend every July
The road is great if you decide to go around the mountains, there are also many off roads nearby
There is a river that you can walk beside and have fun with some games they have among the path

Another festival that worth to be if you are in Greece is on 28-29-30 of August in Ziria
6o Ziria Music Festival
This is the website for the festival and the program but unfortunately only in Greek language
If you want to be, the location is exactly this
https://www.google.gr/maps/dir/%CE%91%CE%B8%CE%AE%CE%BD%CE%B1/37.9485333,22.4290212/@37.991469,22.5292531,9z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m5!1m1!1s0x14a1bd1f067043f1:0x2736354576668ddd!2m2!1d23.7293599!2d37.983917!1m0
It is free, camping in the place of concert free and avery activity is free
There is also a cave that the days of festival you will be able to visit with the help of cave team
Also in the same place the same dates there will be the enduro festival with many off road trips around
so if you will be or intend to be in Greece you should come and joy
this is a video from the last year ziria festival
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_YdwYdPMV4
this is a small video from the forest sounds festival in 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1k8hApVvE&list=UUhv2CGUdDE0cjDiHrVH2yOA
I hope you can see those videos and have a taste of the places for further information don't hesitate to contact

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Excellent Jokey

If the job goes belly over here I'll take some time out and get myself down there and spend a week or so

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent Jokey

If the job goes belly over here I'll take some time out and get myself down there and spend a week or so
If you do ,let me know

There are many festivals on the summer for every kind of music.
Also the weather is usually shiny except the high mountains where it is sometimes unpredictable

·
Registered
497 Posts
Fantastic riding country :thumbup:, your lady has a very steady hand when filming :hello1:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!
She has done many hours filming on the motorbike so she has become an expert:happy7:

·
Registered
497 Posts
And your steady riding!!! Don't let her have all the praise :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts