Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just took delivery of a new brown pair of Forma Adventure Boots today and i have too say i'm very impressed.I did do quite a bit of research before i bought them and they had good reviews,they are the only boots that i've had that are comfortable straight out of the box,i have no connection with Forma at all but just thought i'd say how good the boots seem to be.:)

·
Registered
969 Posts
I have had mine for over a year, best boots I have ever owned. Comfortable and you can walk properly in them ie cross country walking as well as about the shops.
Not leaked once and I have had some soakings lately.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Under £140 delivered,not bad compared to the premium brands on offer.:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Same here had mine over 2 years now only boots I wear now, kept my feet warm and dry even at a very wet Dragon rally year before last.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like i might have made a right decision for once then.:)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
decent looking boot nice pair of used one's in brown size 44 on e bay uk starting at £60 :thumbup:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw those but unfortunately i needed a 45 and they are pickup only from Bridlington which is 200+ mile from me,thanks for the heads up though

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Mine come in slightly smaller than I would like - my big toes touch the front, but with the insoles removed they are still perfectly comfortable and fit fine so I'd say folk should maybe go up a half size if possible. Other than that they are great - I was put on to them by my wife who wears the short 2 buckle vesion she was recommended by girls on a Beemer forum somehwere....... Hers are brown, mine are black as matching boots is just wierd.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mine landed yesterday, black full length, I went with a 47rather than a 46. They are very comfy but a bit bulky to fit under my rst pants. I'll just have to buy some pants with a wider leg then!

·
Registered
79 Posts
What is your opinion about the level of protection they provide ? is it the 2nd level better than nothing or they compare " a bit " to MX boots

1 - 12 of 12 Posts