Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The annual Christmas run out this year is for smaller trail bikes. Meet Castle Combe tourist car park (top of the hill) 0930 getaway for a run up the Fosse and looping back across into Wiltshire. :joker:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
The annual Christmas run out this year is for smaller trail bikes. Meet Castle Combe tourist car park (top of the hill) 0930 getaway for a run up the Fosse and looping back across into Wiltshire. :joker:
Im in, decorating your bike is optional :eek:ccasion9:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deep Water,mud,ice,hills......if you still want to bring your Varadero feel free!:D

·
Snotty lane fan!
160 Posts
Bit worried when I saw 'Small' bikes mentioned somewhere on the ride from Castle Combe; is this the same ride or are there two?

Just hope I'm welcome on my 'Large' XR400 !

See you there.

Hopefully!;)

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Bit worried when I saw 'Small' bikes mentioned somewhere on the ride from Castle Combe; is this the same ride or are there two?

Just hope I'm welcome on my 'Large' XR400 !

See you there.

Hopefully!;)
An XR400 is not large, you are perfectly welcome and you will have fun. When Tony says small he means don't turn up on your Africa Twin with road tyres :D

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Make sure someone takes a camera along and gets some piccies. I'd love to see what I've missed just to rub it in. Grrrr.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts