Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Chad started the whole, dedicating significant posts totals to people, I thought I'd do the same with my thousandth...

So I'd just like to thank you all, my adoring public for being here.... ;)

OK seriously... Less than a year ago I joined this forum to guide me through the original purchase of Eloisa. Back then you all gave me some fantastic advice, and throughout the process of buying her and 'Making her fit for purpose' all the knowledge I have gleaned from the people on this forum has been invaluable... (Advice and knowledge equates to enhanced confidence about her, that was even tested a little on our jolly last month down to Tuscany...)

Next year I might get around to the biggy, RTW on Eloisa, but even if I don't (Work, Life, Cash blah blah blah), I still know because of your assistance, at any point she's up to the job (Whether or not I am is a different matter!). And at the very least we're gonna do is a Scandinavian/Eastern Europe/Russia/Balkans one-way, fly her home trip for a month.

So (Sloppy Girlie moment...), I'd just like to say thanks to you all. Your all a fantastic bunch of Boys and Girls, I feel honoured and sometimes humbled to be a member of a Forum that still holds true the the 'Old' Fashioned biker belief, help each other.... ('cus all the other f**kers are just out to get us!).

Thanks again people (even you Kymmy, I need keeping in check), for making this last year for Eloisa and I a good one, it really is very appreciated.

See you all at the National :)

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Top Man the 1000 is special but mine was a lot less serios than yours:rolleyes: but i know where you coming from.I joined last year march and only can second what you said.Is a great(if not slightly mad)bunch of people on here:D :D
Well done fletch;) :D :D :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
top man :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

its good to have you here you crack me up:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
A thousand posts ......wow those were the days :D My post count has dramatically decreased since getting a proper job. Did you guys know they actually expect you to work as well :confused: :dontknow:

I got on this forum in the early days and good to see so many happy contributors and it growing every year into family friendly forum - well done to everybody involved :cool:

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
So (Sloppy Girlie moment...), I'd just like to say thanks to you all. Your all a fantastic bunch of Boys and Girls, I feel honoured and sometimes humbled to be a member of a Forum that still holds true the the 'Old' Fashioned biker belief, help each other.... ('cus all the other f**kers are just out to get us!).

:)
Been drinking (heavily) again, Fletch?:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts