Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.need help .am new to this site so my first ever post ..i am trying to rebuild a 1993 rd07 have been on it for 2 years now and have a rolling frame ..BUT.may have a bend in the frame ,so can someone who has knowledge tell me ,should the right hand side rear foot rest where it attaches to the frame ,my frame bends in slightly as it runs towards the tail light, the other side is straight where the LHS footrest is attached , i fear i may need to go back and sort this ..please help

·
Registered
134 Posts
My frame is away to the powdercoaters, but I have another spare one that I never got rid of in the end. (Just didn't have the heart), so I'll try to work this out for you today. It may help if you attach a picture of the area you think may be problematic. I will try to do the same for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ...yes looks like im starting again ,will attach some pics when i figure out how so you can see my problem

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks like a kink I'm afraid but I'm sure an RD07 will be along shortly.
From a structural standpoint your subframe is still probably strong enough as its lateral bend on downwards.
However, fully understand the annoyance factor on the rebuild which looks amazing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts