Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from a two week break in the southof France and northern Spain - brilliant! Roads were amazing (compared to the dirt tracks that pass as main roads in Ireland...), food was fab and CHEAP as was the vino - 1.50 euro for a litre! That's what I call a realistic price....weather was wonderful - 32 degrees most days and the scenery was stunning, especially the Pyrenees. Incidently the TA lost a bit of power going up through the mountains, I guess that's normal. The bike performed excellently, quite happy cruising at around 85mph on the autoroute, good mpg etc. On the way home the starter packed up (near to the ferry) so it was bump start til I got home only to find there was NO water in the battery! Filled it up, charged it and we were back in business... that was the only thing I forgot to check. Piccy is of a road that winds up through the mountains south of Taragona, sheer drops to one side, mountain the other.... ended in the middle of a mountain range at a deserted monastery ... fantastic! What a trip!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts