Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well shes just about finished for now 8) - some pics of an evening ride:

Close up of fairing:

BTW red paint used for fairing is VW Mars red from halfords- pretty close colour match.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: cant wait to see it in the flesh tomorrow :D

G

·
Seriously lervly bike, with gallons more cred than supermotos like everyone else has got :D :D :D :D
Now careful you don't scatch it (at least for the first week :wink: )

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
see this in the flesh tonight and you've done a bloody good job mate . i really fancy one as a project now :D

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chad said:
see this in the flesh tonight and you've done a bloody good job mate . i really fancy one as a project now :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Picasa Web Albums - Beertastic - Red

I was lucky enough to buy Frankendom (I called her Red)... a few years back..
She took me round Europe a few times and kept on ticking despite a few minor hickups...

Anyhoo, Being that she's 23 and needs a young name to take care of her, I recently sold her to a great guy that wants to take her to India. I was really reluctant to sell her, but when he told me what he was planning, I couldn't help be drop £250 and ensure that he was the one that purchased her.!

So, if you see her out on the streets of London, throw a wave..!
Tell her I said hey... ;-p

Oh, here's a blog we did of our last Euro Trip...
http://www.thisremindsmeofscotland.com/
Next bike.. a Varadero I think...!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah im really interested in that front to. My front plastic is pretty much all cracked so i can use some replacements.

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tristan,

Had a look thru your albumn, and glad that red served you so well (despite the initial dissapearing act :toothy2:). Some great pics :thumbup:

Hope the new owner gets as much enjoyment also :thumb:

As for the front fairing for the other guys - see African Quuens in Germany - hold your breath :

(lights are extra !)

https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s742704...nid=154c52d5de40cb7/shopdata/index.shopscript

If i were to do this again, i'd make my own template and make my own mould / fairing from fibreglass. Lots of money for what it is, but does a good job and quite strong.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hope the new owner gets as much enjoyment also :thumb:
it is I
i have it now.
if any one wants to buy that screen off me then let me know as i'm not gonna use it. not sure where the lights have got to but they were pretty dead if i remember correctly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts