Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update of what i did today while the wife was out ! :

Twin lights fitted and fairing offered up for mounting. (had to open out the holes for the lights as they were too small.

Wiring sorted except for sidlights, and clocks to be fitted - new bracket to be made.

Ant.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
looking well ard ant have you got a colour scheme in mind yet :D :D

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Chad.

The fairing is going to be red with a white number board. Unfortunately the tank is going to have to stay white for the moment, as its plastic and is very difficult to get paint to stay on it -the fuel vapours seep through the plastic after time and the paint peels off.

But i have found a company that sells a fuel proof paint that can be painted onto plastic - so i'll wait and see on that one.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
hmmm i must admit to quite liking the white tank any way :D cant wait to see it in the flesh :D what i need to do is talk mrs chad in to letting me buy one to set up as a sailsbury plain weapon but she says i allready spend far to much on moby :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Very cool Anton, just caught up with your progress and looks well wicked. The end result will be all worth while and nice doing something completely different for a change 8)

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maverick said:
Very cool Anton, just caught up with your progress and looks well wicked. The end result will be all worth while and nice doing something completely different for a change 8)
Cheers Mav.

Will obviously keep you all updated with further pics - i'm just waiting for some more parts at the moment.

Ant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts