Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last saturday fred led me to some new lanes he'd found.they were located on the end of some of the best backroads i've ever ridden.
as usual we had to make our way north.valley hopping using shortcuts makes it more interesting and quicker.

dropped into crai res.

had a small hold up.

before making it to the roman road.

quick cuppa in llandovery,fuel and we were off.after a few miles of fantastic tarmac we came to the first of freds lanes.

quick glance at the map.

then drop down off the mountain to resume the lovely tarmac.

passed the goldmine.

then roads of this quality,

up here.

along to here.

bloody poser.

heading north all the time.

we did a cracking lane and at the end meet some fellas from the CCM forum doing a big loop of all the good stuff.

more roadwork and a stop at devils bridge to have a rest and plot a route home,hopefully with a few lanes.

lane after completing ellan valley.

last one near the bwlch.

quick blast through talybont and merthyr common and back in the dog for a pint.

thank you fred.:thumbup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ace lookin stuff there:thumbup: Really need to come out on one of these with you guys Ogri:thumbup:

thanks phil.you would be made most welcome.i'll post up details and leave it to whomever would like a rideout.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
You certainly joined up a lot of lanes. Good route!

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Looks like a good ride out ;)

Great pictures :thumbleft::thumbleft:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
As young phil said gonna have to meet up:thumbup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where did you get that music fred?surely you don't listen to that crap! :rolleyes:

notice the [email protected] in the mini cooper about 45 secs. in. in the middle of the road,crapped hisself when i came over the brow,steered to his left in panic, then regained his macho composure and came back to the middle.if you hadn't of been behind me he would have been shopping for a new offside mirror this week. :angel9:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
where did you get that music fred?surely you don't listen to that crap! :rolleyes:

notice the [email protected] in the mini cooper about 45 secs. in. in the middle of the road,crapped hisself when i came over the brow,steered to his left in panic, then regained his macho composure and came back to the middle.if you hadn't of been behind me he would have been shopping for a new offside mirror this week. :angel9:
Crap music Ogri???? i got three words for you. Your too old crap like that is running through my mind when we start pushing on a bit
I didnt notice the mini i was to busy riding sensibly with one hand on the throttle and the other holding the camera

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Great pictures and looks like a great day was had by all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts