Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you guys plan to pass through Denmark during the summer and need a place to pitch your tent for a night or two ,there is free beer to be had...:D:D:D
I could even fit in a guided tour to a local brewery if you like.:thumbup:
The more the merrier as I know it winds my neigbours up, and if you manage to piss em off I will even throw in free food too.;););)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
your leaving yourself wide open to 2 wheeled Crusty's to come and move in once they are on site there will be no moving them its not just your Neigbour's that will be pissed off they will drink all your beer eat all your food smoke all your herb and shit all over your garden and their lurcher's will eat your couch and all your stuff will go missing they might even **** off to Goa for a few months and leave you minding 5 children 6 dogs and 3 horses :toothy10:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they might even **** off to Goa for a few months and leave you minding 5 children 6 dogs and 3 horses :toothy10:
They can have the fecking place :D:D:D
I would love to go with them to Goa to see how the place has changed since the last time I was there 30 odd years ago.;););)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
They can have the fecking place :D:D:D
I would love to go with them to Goa to see how the place has changed since the last time I was there 30 odd years ago.;););)
I would there is breed of a crusty in you yourself :lol: they half reared me when I was a young lad instead of mothers milk I was reared on hash and poppy tea no wonder I'm ****ed in the head from it all :clown:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would there is breed of a crusty in you yourself :lol: they half reared me when I was a young lad instead of mothers milk I was reared on hash and poppy tea no wonder I'm ****ed in the head from it all :clown:
I got viking blood in me mate no crusty,s here...:D:D:D
Me mam often threatened to sell me to the gypsies when I was a young hooligan maybe she bought me from them and wanted her money back..;););)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I got viking blood in me mate no crusty,s here...:D:D:D
Me mam often threatened to sell me to the gypsies when I was a young hooligan maybe she bought me from them and wanted her money back..;););)
when I was a child a family of Irish travellers or tinkers as they were know used to came up the road from my house I was friends with the son who was about a year older than me . the father was a great tin smith he used to sweep chimneys too and the mother used to reuse wool from jumpers and crochet beautiful shawls and just use 2 bits of sticks off the ditch as knitting needles . they had a horse draw barrel top caravan . I used to love the tea made on the camp fire milk sugar the lot went into the pot . I used to really miss them when they moved on again . after school I would have my dinner and go up to the camp and there they were gone ;)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when I was a child a family of Irish travellers or tinkers as they were know used to came up the road from my house I was friends with the son who was about a year older than me . the father was a great tin smith he used to sweep chimneys too and the mother used to reuse wool from jumpers and crochet beautiful shawls and just use 2 bits of sticks off the ditch as knitting needles . they had a horse draw barrel top caravan . I used to love the tea made on the camp fire milk sugar the lot went into the pot . I used to really miss them when they moved on again . after school I would have my dinner and go up to the camp and there they were gone ;)
When I was around 10 yrs old we moved from the terraced houses of the city to the edge of town into a brand new just finished house.
A family of travellers in a flat bed truck came to the house and offered to lay my dads lawn for him behind the house.
My dad said he had already ordered turf but they were welcome to level the garden and get the top soil and make it all ready for the turf which they did ,got paid and off they went on their merry way... Job done.:thumbup:
Turf was laid and we were told to wait a couple of weeks for the roots to grow before we started playing football on it as kids do.
Within a month the whole garden was covered in mushrooms.(not the magic ones)..;););)
They had got the soil free from a local mushroom farm and charged my dad a fortune.
My mum never bought mushrooms for a few years and I still cant eat to this day coz we had so many back in the day..:clown:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
you couldn't be up to them if you have a ould Dale (deal ) with them they would come out on top . but in this case it turned out great I would if my lawn gave me crops of mushrooms . speaking of mushrooms I was in the pub one night over 20 year ago out of my mind on magic mushrooms and my girlfriend asked would I like a drink I said yeah beer what kind of beer ? yellow beer I said :lol: I was happy enough looking at the bubbles in a pint on the counter . I was in a chip shop one day sitting at a table I was the only customer when a few tinkers came in one of them looks at me and says see yer man down there the state of him he probably has pubic lice and everything . sounds like he caught a few crabs himself the cheeky bastard :D they have a tough life of it enough bough up with violence and if it kicks off between family's people can get chopped up with bill hooks . there is an awful lot of suicide among the community well all walks of life hear in Ireland young and old poor and rich between the drink and the drugs and the lack of opportunity . it's pretty bleak out in the countryside . the place never got going again rightly after the bang . still the roads are pretty empty and plenty good enough for a Transalp 600 :thumbright:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
They are probably just normal people and a bit shy...:D:D:D
great bunch of lads on hear probably just sitting back thinking them to ****ers are ****ed in the head :toothy10: and stearing clear to be on the safe side .

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great bunch of lads on hear probably just sitting back thinking them to ****ers are ****ed in the head :toothy10: and stearing clear to be on the safe side .
Guilty as charged your honour, even though have a letter from my doctor saying otherwise.:clown::clown::clown:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts