Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For bikers who travel a lot in France and also for those who live there

Bikeclubfrance

It's a handy forum for getting info on France from ex-Pats living all over the place willing to give info on roads, accommodation etc.

There a a few XRV'ers already members so it may have been highlighted before but as it's that time of the year I thought I'd mention it.

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
For bikers who travel a lot in France and also for those who live there

Bikeclubfrance

It's a handy forum for getting info on France from ex-Pats living all over the place willing to give info on roads, accommodation etc.

There a a few XRV'ers already members so it may have been highlighted before but as it's that time of the year I thought I'd mention it.

I'd keep it quiet Kit, we don't want just any old rabble in there...

:angel10::teeth:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd keep it quiet Kit, we don't want just any old rabble in there...

:angel10::teeth:
Too late, ils arrivent.. :happy6::happy6::happy6:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
And theres loads of em:D
Phil

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
This could be useful :thumbright: Ive got 2 trips planned to France this year one all the way to southern Spain and another to the Western Alps may be looking for some nice roads and places to stay :thumbleft:

Thanks for posting :thumbright:

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
This could be useful :thumbright: Ive got 2 trips planned to France this year one all the way to southern Spain and another to the Western Alps may be looking for some nice roads and places to stay :thumbleft:

Thanks for posting :thumbright:

join up, peopla all over the place on there. Don't forget to take your safe house list with particular attention to the "foreign office" :thumbleft:. Kettles on if you're coming through this way.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
join up, peopla all over the place on there. Don't forget to take your safe house list with particular attention to the "foreign office" :thumbleft:. Kettles on if you're coming through this way.
I,LL SECOND THAT:thumb:

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
ive joined, could be very useful for trip planning and local info

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Me too :thumbright: :nike:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts