Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shall be heading up from London on the Friday afternoon if anyone is interested in tagging along, although I must point out that I'm staying in a very nice hotel paid for by my company and not the TA centre....

Just thought I'd point that out again....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sean

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: Travelling to Lowestoft

I shall be heading up from London on the Friday afternoon if anyone is interested in tagging along, although I must point out that I'm staying in a very nice hotel paid for by my company and not the TA centre....

Just thought I'd point that out again....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sean
There are four of us and we'd love to join you. We're all staying in a very very posh travel lodge.:D:D:D:D:D

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

There are four of us and we'd love to join you. We're all staying in a very very posh travel lodge.:D:D:D:D:D
Not a problem - I'm going to be working at silvertown near the City airport if you want to meet up there (free Tea/Coffee) or we could meet at Thurock services.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Not a problem - I'm going to be working at silvertown near the City airport if you want to meet up there (free Tea/Coffee) or we could meet at Thurock services.
Thurock services would be good for us as we're quite near the Dartford crossing.

On the way up we're also being joined by two more friends who live in the Bedford area so if you could let me know your planned route they can decide where they fancy meeting us.:thumbup:

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thurock services would be good for us as we're quite near the Dartford crossing.

On the way up we're also being joined by two more friends who live in the Bedford area so if you could let me know your planned route they can decide where they fancy meeting us.:thumbup:

Planned route???????

Sat Nav...... we can go where-ever you want. tell me what time suits you and i'll work round you

·
Registered
126 Posts

I'd forgotten about satnav's. Taken the fun out of route planning - and getting losted :D

For us it looks like the A12 all the way so the guys from Bedford are going to meet us there.

How does 2pm @ Thurock Servicews sound?

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I'd forgotten about satnav's. Taken the fun out of route planning - and getting losted :D

For us it looks like the A12 all the way so the guys from Bedford are going to meet us there.

How does 2pm @ Thurock Servicews sound?
perfect - I'll be the fat barsteward on the nice and quiet 660 tenere.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Nice one Sean. I'll be the chap on a very clean RWB AT.:D

I'll drop you a PM with my mobile number just incase things change on the day

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Andy, sorry mate but I have to go to Norwich Airport to carry out an audit, so will be heading up early in the morning (fuel is paid for this way!) I will meet up in the evening for a beer or two!

Sean

·
Registered
132 Posts

Andy ,

there's three of us meeting at thurrock 2 o'clock , hope fully see you there mate, were also in the travel lodge,

ray

neil

ade .

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
who is traveling from down south, will be leaving littlehampton after a diy sos reveall does anyone want to meet to ride up,

going to meet 691 on the way outside of lowestoft !!!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts

Andy ,

there's three of us meeting at thurrock 2 o'clock , hope fully see you there mate, were also in the travel lodge,

ray

neil

ade .
That sounds like a date. I hope you don't stand us up like the last guy. :D

Andy - XRV

Steve - CBR

Ged - Bergman :hitler:

Phil - Versys

See you there .:thumbup:

·
Registered
132 Posts

good one andy ,

see you in the petrol forecourt area ,

ray , bmw 1300 gt .

neil , gs 1200

ade, honda hornet ..

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
I'm over Thursday night, looking to doss down somewhere on route,
getting worried about the east of England I hear they call their sisters.....Mum
well i am in bognor only 1.5 hrs away
also with2 of us turning up to leave for lowestoft we might get even more of a chance of getting on telly
:blob:

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Sorry chaps. Was going to leave Thattherefancylondon around 11am but my daughter's sports day means I'll be leaving from Paddington with Meesh aboard at about 1630hrs. :(

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I get home from work at five in the morning.
I hope to get a couple of hours sleep and leave by 1300 or 1400 hrs and take a nice ride up, non motorway, map and sat nav both say 130 miles and about 3 hours.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm over Thursday night, looking to doss down somewhere on route,
getting worried about the east of England I hear they call their sisters.....Mum
I've got a spare bedroom and I'm just off the M20 between junctions 9-8

If a bedrooms not your thing I've also got plenty of space for a tent :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts