Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 3/4 of the way through this book and I just thought that if you lads enjoy a travel book it is really good.

I have never read a book by Sam Manicom before and have probably should have read the earlier ones before buying this, but it is a great read :thumbup:

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
they are all good mate, the man himself is Travelling Sam on this forum, oh and if he and the lovely Birgit come to an event or do a talk anywhere near you go along, the pics he took on his travels are good, and he does some interesting talks on them, and he is a great guy to boot

Reactions: Buellie

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
they are all good mate, the man himself is Travelling Sam on this forum, oh and if he and the lovely Birgit come to an event or do a talk anywhere near you go along, the pics he took on his travels are good, and he does some interesting talks on them, and he is a great guy to boot
Second that, a real gent.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Went to see Sam at an event near Okehampton. Two and a half hours of gripping and amusing talk, backed up with terrific pics. Bought a copy of Into Africa. Great read.:thumbup:

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Yes to all that. The man has a sense of humour and knows how to use it. Into Africa was great.

(Besides, he's got a good taste in bikes. :mrgreen:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts