Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks, this is a two-parter
part 1 i am in need of a front calliper for my new dommie project has anyone got one for sale or trade?
part 2 is there a choice of calipers i can work with? i had a slr front caliper on one of my dommies , is there a further choice that you know of?
i seem to have a spare cdi/pulse generator complete front headlight speedo(klm)metalwork
any help would be appreciatede

·
Registered
147 Posts
Are you sure you need another caliper ?
I was in same boat, caliper sticking, barely worked
Searched for another, new, refurbed etc, very few about unless you want to pay over £200
I managed to clean mine up, decrust it, genuine new seals, new fluid, easily bled - much better

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I have an old caliper here off a 96 dommi been in the shed a few years now so not sure what its like i'll have to dig it out tomorrow night

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Sorry to get your hopes up dug it out and its fooked split on the caliper. your still welcome to it if you need any of the parts pulled the pistons out tonight might be ok

IMG_8444_zpsepzdhnvj.JPG

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, folks, this is a two-parter
part 1 i am in need of a front calliper for my new dommie project has anyone got one for sale or trade?
part 2 is there a choice of calipers i can work with? i had a slr front caliper on one of my dommies , is there a further choice that you know of?
i seem to have a spare cdi/pulse generator complete front headlight speedo(klm)metalwork
any help would be appreciatede
I read trough forums, and noticed: if I need to mess with front caliper, I will go with SLR/FMX caliper and bigger Africa Twin disc. The SLR/FMX caliper bolt-in, and sit 20mm further. AT disc 276mm, original nx650 disc 256mm.
Tought, I never done it yet.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a quick thank you for the parts which have just arrived
Thank you so much
I hope I can help you out if you need any parts for a Dominator

1 - 9 of 9 Posts