Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I was just about to order a front headstock lift paddock stand but thought I had better ask this - will they fit the 650 transalp with the 21" wheel ? Or can anyone recommend as supplier of one that works?

Cheers

John

·
My Blue Beast
756 Posts
Hi Guys,

I was just about to order a front headstock lift paddock stand but thought I had better ask this - will they fit the 650 transalp with the 21" wheel ? Or can anyone recommend as supplier of one that works?

Cheers

John
hello, think you`ll find the general concensus on here would be to invest in a centre stand instead of paddocks.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Hi Guys,

Cheers

John
I had a micron paddock stand with the front end adaptor that worked ok but that was for sports bikes if i want to get the front wheel off the ground on the Vara i put it on the centre stand. I have put 2 rawl bolts bolts with eyes on into my garage floor then i put a rtatchet strap through the bolt eyes and over the bikes rack then just tighten the ratchet strap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts