Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just picked up a new chain and sprocket kit for my 1992 RD04
Then discovered that I need a new tab washer, the splines on it are terminally shagged.
I orderd one at the same time from M+P who waited five days before telling e that it is not listed as a part. Very helpful as I am spending an hour on the bus each day to get to work.
I cant believe that this is a model specific part, ha any body got a psrt no so I can get on to David Silver and order one.
Long term I will go for one of the beefed up replacement front sprockets, but for now I need my wheels.
or has anybody got one, new or even used is better than no bike.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Tell your part counter guy to ****-off with his non-listed part : 23811-MV1-000

http://www.wemoto.com/parts/picture/cm-23811-mv1-000

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, I will try the local bike shop tomorrow. Useless performance and three days to find out !!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I never trust a parts guy to find a correct part #. You really need to find it yourself.
Also, you can use the parts fiche in pdf format. They are worth their weight in gold.

BTW GSPD750

Guess what? I have a second Africa Twin in a container heading to Montreal. 1996 RD07a. The one I just rode for 19,000km thru France, Spain, Morocco, Corsica, Sardaigna, Sicily, Tunisia, Italy, Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Belgium and Germany.

We should start a Canadian AT registry with 10 bikes ;-)

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Also, you can use the parts fiche in pdf format. They are worth their weight in gold.

BTW GSPD750

Guess what? I have a second Africa Twin in a container heading to Montreal. 1996 RD07a. The one I just rode for 19,000km thru France, Spain, Morocco, Corsica, Sardaigna, Sicily, Tunisia, Italy, Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Belgium and Germany.

We should start a Canadian AT registry with 10 bikes ;-)
Nice....1st year of the RD07A. Honda refined a lot of things that year including my '96 Transalp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts