Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My facett fuel pump stopped working the other week,any one got a picture of the fuel pump relay please,I bought some relays off e bay that said they were fuel pump ones but nothing works so far,done all the electrical checks and its fine( new the facett would not let me down) back to the relays so I thought there was only one type of relay that would work or is there something I can put in its place? answers on a postcard......

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
My facett fuel pump stopped working the other week,any one got a picture of the fuel pump relay please,I bought some relays off e bay that said they were fuel pump ones but nothing works so far,done all the electrical checks and its fine( new the facett would not let me down) back to the relays so I thought there was only one type of relay that would work or is there something I can put in its place? answers on a postcard......
Relay is under the instrument cluster r/h side on the L model. Why do your want a picture? Where is your original? So...you got voltage to the black/red wire with the ignition on? Continuity between the relay connector and the pump...and between the green wire and ground? Further continuity checks between the relay and the ICU? If good...jumper (short) the black/red and blue/black at relay wiring connector (you have now bypassed the relay)...if you have voltage at the blue/black at the pump with the ignition on then your relay WAS faulty.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the help,jumped the relay and now it pumps good so I ll just use the jump till I get a new relay.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts