Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a fuse box that will take normal blade fuses. 4/5 way, trying to tidy the old girl up. What with sat nav, heated grips, optimate & spotlights it's a mess. What has everyone done/used?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've bought A Fuzeblock (one of these, yet to fit it) and the wiring connection kit

Fuzeblock switchable fuse panel (FUZ-FZ1) - Nippy Normans

I'll keep my Oxford heated grips wired direct to the battery as they have an On/Off switch but this is for satnav, cigarette sockets (x2), USB charger, and anything else I buy

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
SEVENTY QUID FOR A FUSE BLOCK IS TAKING THE PI$$!!!

VWP sell a neat little relay with three fused outlets for about a tenner, ore wire a relay & feed a universal fuse block that can be had for peanuts (solder a bus strip for the shared input)

Personally, I wire the heated grips to the fan circuit, power socket/nav/underseat charger direct to the battery, fused obviously.

Phil

sent from my 'phone

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ride the thing Jim. Stop blinging it.
It's the only escape I've got Mike! Get it done so it's one of a kind ( well so it's similar to Stormforces!) & then I've got it covered the AT for Europe & easy lanes and the Husky 449 for the hard swamps.. Then I'm taking up knitting...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts