• Poll closed .
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
top man for organising this again austin:thumbup: I could go either date.... whats the deal with bike insurances? will you need copies of everyones like last year?

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Before we get too excited I am still waiting to hear back from my man in the Scottish Forestry Commission. He is usually dead quick to reply so he may be on holiday. I will phone tomorrow if no reply to my emails; and if still no luck I have his boss's email address somewhere. The campsite at Galloway Activity centre can only take us on the weekend of the 14th, so providing its OK with the SFC it will be that weekend - which is good as that works with the poll too. Charge will be about £7.50 pppn. There are various options for accomodation: camping, yurts, teepee, bunkhouse, huts and chalets. When we know this is on if are doing anything other than camping book direct with the site. I will probably need insurance certificates. There will also be a fee to pay - last year it was £100 (for the group) plus £5 per bike - total £10 per bike. There will be a limit on numbers of around 25 bikes too. DONT DO OR PLAN ANYTHING DEFINITE YET: UNTIL THE SFC AGREE, THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMED MEETING. When it is confirmed I will start a new thread with everything you need to know in post #1.

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Yes I know but I had to put in leave now otherwise it would have been to late.
Anyway,if its on count me in. Time off,bike ready :toothy10:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Stanbloke had Del as pillion last year

21 - 28 of 28 Posts