Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been a while in the making but finally I have got around to completing the videos of the weekend .

I have had a real problem , with the amount of great footage , so I decided to split the forest drive into 3 movies .. morning , afternoon and mountain .

These have been uploaded into youtube as below . . .

I will be sending Austin 2 copies of the DVD (1 for the Scottish Forestry Commission)

If anyone wants the DVD , which has the same movies (but higher quality).
PM me to arrange something ..

Thanks Again Austin , Outstanding Event ..... :thumbright:

YouTube - ‪Galloway2011 PART1‬‏

YouTube - ‪Galloway 2011 Part 2‬‏

YouTube - ‪Galloway 2011 Part3‬‏

Its all good fun .... :p:)

Edit: You can also click on my Vimeo Channel to see the videos (may be slightly better quality) . http://vimeo.com/channels/transalptravels

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Proper job yet again Craig :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:.

Keep a copy in yer pouch for next time we meet up :thumbup:

Steve T

:cool:

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Just sat with a nice brew after me tea and watched it, excellent, i was almost back there!

I do have one complaint though, when you missed the cafe and did a u-turn Austin and myself went searching for you, on your way back you passed me and you edited me out! you filthy swine you! I'll bloody well leave you next time!!!! :D

p.s. that footage just doesn't do that mountain justice!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just sat with a nice brew after me tea and watched it, excellent, i was almost back there!

I do have one complaint though, when you missed the cafe and did a u-turn Austin and myself went searching for you, on your way back you passed me and you edited me out! you filthy swine you! I'll bloody well leave you next time!!!! :D

p.s. that footage just doesn't do that mountain justice!

Yip,, sorry about that Craig .. had to leave lots of the road work out ..

We appreciated your search efforts ..

Might do a outtakes / good bits / road work, I will make sure that you are included.. but need a rest for now ...
The call for coffee is strong ....

Cheers LWR

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Brilliant stuff Craig. Brought back lots of good memories. ( can't do thumb up on tapatalk but THUMB UP). Looking forward to the DVD for the winter evenings.

Feedback from the SFC about the video of last year was good - it got passed around the team and I think has shown us in a good light, as this will this set.

My wife says she needs an edited version with just the highlights.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
excellent work craig :thumbup::thumbup:

second thumb up for Austin :)

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Yip,, sorry about that Craig .. had to leave lots of the road work out ..

We appreciated your search efforts ..

Might do a outtakes / good bits / road work, I will make sure that you are included.. but need a rest for now ...
The call for coffee is strong ....

Cheers LWR
hehe no worries m8, i know from doing TLD videos how time consuming it is to do this kind of stuff but you sure earned that rest fella :)

My wife says she needs an edited version with just the highlights.
Edited!!!... i could watch the whole ride, without music from start to finish, but i'm sad like that when it comes to bike vids :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts