• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Update 18th May

Don't forget to send me details of your address either as a note on the Paypal payment or via email or PM

Payment wise please either.
Send the money as a Paypal gift as that way it minimises the charges as there is practically no margin here. Please send the payment to boris @ xrv.org.uk Please make sure your forum name and postal address in included on the order somewhere as paypal doesn't forward your address for a gift transfer.
or
You can send me cash (if you trust my postie) or a cheque. PM (or email me at the above email address) for my home address if you don't already know it. Again please include forum name and postal address.
or
Bank transfer. Again PM or email for details

Unless your name is on the poll above before it closes, don't send any payment without contacting me beforehand as there won't be many spares left over.

With a bit of luck I should get them back and posted before I go away for the week. If not I'll post on my return.

Update 13th May.
I've just been to collect some other sticker work I've had done and I'm really impressed so I will get a short run of "Austin's Adventures Galloway Forest 2011" stickers made up.

The cost will be £2.00 each for a 15x8.5cm sticker. They will be printed on 5 year vinyl and laminated so will be waterproof and should last well.
p&p will be 50p per order and payment will preferbly be by Paypal gift (as my charges are less)

Please indicate in the poll on the first post how many you want and once I have the final numbers I'll get them printed. There is practically no margin in this for me so if you order then don't take them I will personally be out of pocket.

Once I have final numbers I'll place the orders and invite you to pay me. Please do not send any payment till I am ready.

Anyone interested in one of these? I'm thinking of getting a short run together and it will only be worthwhile if I can get at least a handfull of takers. I've no idea on price yet but I won't be making any money on it, I'm only doing it for fun.

They will be about 15cm x 8cm, cut to follow the contour of the sticker and in vinyl so they should be good for a few years on the bike.

Again if there is enough interest I can look into doing ones for last year and Piel Island.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I'll put you down for a couple of dozen then :hitler:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
yup Galloway 1.5 piel 1 :)

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
One for me please, if you get enough interest to go ahead with this.

Nice selection of colours there Gordon - match the AT beutifully ;) and of course they just happen to be FC colours, sort of :D

Steve T

:cool:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
One for me please, if you get enough interest to go ahead with this.

Nice selection of colours there Gordon - match the AT beutifully ;) and of course they just happen to be FC colours, sort of :D

Steve T

:cool:

Steve my boy,

How many times do I have to tell you ----

Your AT is not Green, it's more a less green :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'd love one of these but not sure if I qualify to stick it to my AT as I came on the castrol burner - what do you think?
Can someone point me in the direction of posting photos (link?) as I seem to be unbelievably thick in this matter.
Thanks
Ian

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Can someone point me in the direction of posting photos (link?) as I seem to be unbelievably thick in this matter.
Thanks
Ian
When you do a post, or quick reply, look at the icons above where you are typing. On the B (bold) I (Italic) U (underline) line, click the 14 icon from the left. This is insert image.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd love one of these but not sure if I qualify to stick it to my AT as I came on the castrol burner - what do you think?

Thanks
Ian
Based on what I remember when you were infront how about a one off special?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Gotcha - will explore shortly when I've a little more time - madly printing and framing for a big exhibition at the moment.

Gordon - thanks for that !! lol.
Ian

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yes please

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Right numbers are looking OK so I've asked for a quote from the printers and then I'll invite orders. In the meantime here's a pre production model, which has been hand trimmed and not laminated so not as durable, stuck to one of my panniers.
IMAG0142.jpg

1 - 20 of 59 Posts