How many Stickers at £2.00 (+50p p&p)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The stickers are on my desk and will be in the post tonight so should be with you in a day or so. If they don't arrive by the end of the week then let me know.
If you have still to get in touch re payment or your postal address please do so now.

Ta.

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Another cheers from me as well Gordon . Excellent work - you even managed to get them to match the paint scheme of my @ :-D :-D :thumbup:

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
:eek:

woo hoo says do not bent on the envelope and the postie must have missed it :)

cheers
Gordon :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Received cheers

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Due to some reserved stickers not being purchased I'm left with some and seeing I had practically no margins on these I'm looking to shift them on and cut my losses.

So. If anyone wants some stickers please let me know either by PM or posting here. Prices remain as post number 1

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Due to some reserved stickers not being purchased I'm left with some and seeing I had practically no margins on these I'm looking to shift them on and cut my losses.

So. If anyone wants some stickers please let me know either by PM or posting here. Prices remain as post number 1
dont want any more ..

but if your out of pocket will help :) in Beer :thumbup:

Seriously Gordon.. you should not be out of Pocket ..

Ray

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Yup, let us know how out of pocket and we will make it up. The SFC only billed me £220 so I have fiver over which I can send to you along with a contribution to the deficit.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks for the offer folks but it's really not necessary. It's not so much that I am out of pocket (it's only a few quid) but that now I have more stickers than I need left and if anyone can use them then it makes sense.

I suppose I should put one on my bike as I still have a pre production one fitted. :)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
one in your bike would be an Idea :)

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Ok, been workin pretty hard lately, never saw this post!

Gordon, would you have a couple of these stickers left mate? Let me know and I'll sort you out with the finance mate. 2 if you can.
You've got my address and I'll paypal you the funds asap, cheers.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Ok, been workin pretty hard lately, never saw this post!

Gordon, would you have a couple of these stickers left mate? Let me know and I'll sort you out with the finance mate. 2 if you can.
You've got my address and I'll paypal you the funds asap, cheers.
They are on their way Jim :)

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Thanks Gordon, payment by paypal made, cost me 35p!

Plenty space on my new Alpos boxes for stickers! LOL!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Received, much thanks Gordon.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts