Honda XRV Forum banner

How many stickers at £2.00 each

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I have a mate who does van decals etc, I'll try having a word with him mate, don't write it off yet! My mate Ricky will take cash! LOL!
Can you mail me the graphics Gordon?

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have a mate who does van decals etc, I'll try having a word with him mate, don't write it off yet! My mate Ricky will take cash! LOL!
Can you mail me the graphics Gordon?
They are on their way

Ta

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Galloway stickers sorted, price will be the princely sum of £1.00 each but you will need to bring your own glue!

Just kidding. :toothy10:

Andy.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Galloway stickers sorted, price will be the princely sum of £1.00 each but you will need to bring your own glue!

Just kidding. :toothy10:

Andy.
Can I be the first to give a big thanks to Andy for pulling this out of the bag?

I guess a bit more sticker work might be coming your way :)

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Well done Andy, I could get them in vinyl but laminated was the sticking point, glad it's sorted out tho. I'll take one mate.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
so whats the craic Andy, you havin a wee stall at the camp site or do we order:toothy1:

oh well done.. :joker::blob8:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I'll have 2 please

Well done Andy

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
To save confusion please don't ask for stickers here. I'll give the info of who asked for what in the poll direct to Andy and he can take it from there.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
I ordered the number of stickers based on the poll figures and those who voted on said poll.The total was 30 so that is all I will have to give out, of course I could just throw them up in the air and stand back to watch the fight. :D:D

Andy.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Don't ask? How'd you expect to get if you don't ask???? Bloody BMW owners,,, ! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Good news and bad news on the sticker front!!:eek:

Due to various reasons, trying to get a hold of the guy, having to work for a living etc, I only got the stickers today.
Bad news...............they are slightly smaller than the last ones, he did explain why but there was no time to remedy the situation but at least they are cheaper than last year. :D

Good news..............I have a few extra so if anyone who did not vote on the poll but wants a sticker then they can get one, or two. :thumbright:

Andy.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts