Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,
I've just moved up to north London N11 , can anyone recomend a reliable garage / mechanic in this neck of the woods ? Need to book in for mot , and possibly some work done head bearings etc.... Don't have time or space to do work myself .
Cheers .

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have used Maitland Racing in Southampton Road NW5 for the last 25 years, not that local to you I know but you can drop your bike off, leave your helmet with them and go to Hamptead Heath, Primrose Hill, or shop in Camden or W1 (bus right outside will take you there).... here's their number 020 7485 0473.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Burwins, Essex road.

SohoEasy has used them for years...

They know him as 'Nicky-No-Tent'.....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I leave in NW9 but take the bike down to Lambeth FWR for MOT etc. find them good. Sorry not north London but in case u have no luck...

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Another vote for FWR though if you can't get to Kennington, Motoserve at King's Cross are proper bike enthusiasts, convenient and not bad for pricing. Not to be confused with Motoden, on three sites, who are more technicians than proper mechanics.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys , have booked into Burwins in Islington as it is quite handy for me .Fingers crossed she sails through MOT .

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
727 Posts
You can try Harrow Road Honda (N10) - great guys there - south african mechanics and really helpful and interested....

WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND THEM....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
is there a Harrow Road in N10...?

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
727 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts