Honda XRV Forum banner

441 - 460 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
It looks like we have interest :)
Currently looking like Tuesday 27th, 10.30-11 am at Route 59 cafe (on the A59 near Skipton)
Also meeting at around 9.30am, Tickled Trout services on the M6/A59 junction.

Phil

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #443 (Edited)
It looks like we have interest :)
Currently looking like Tuesday 27th, 10.30-11 am at Route 59 cafe (on the A59 near Skipton)
Also meeting at around 9.30am, Tickled Trout services on the M6/A59 junction.

Phil
Sadly, my previously arranged appointment with a low flying Pheasant or two on the 27th will take precedence this week!

Looking like a good day though weatherwise even in your Northern wastes, so have a great ride Gentlemen, I look forward to catching up in the New Year.:)

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
Latest:
I'm meeting Austin at Tickled Trout services ~ 9.30 am tomorrow, a bimble heading for a brew at Clitheroe town centre around 10.30am, look for the bikes parked.
We're heading for another bimble after 11am.

Sorry for the changes to the plan, most cafe options are closed tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
B*gger !

Just seen this post at 13.15 hrs so missed the cut !

Have a grand day out it a fine sunny day here in North Wales sorry to have missed out.

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
Anybody fancy lunch anytime/sometime soon?
A smidge busy at the mo as we are part way through a quadruple house move (don't ask...) which with 2 young 'uns and no family on hand is a little testing to say the least! Having said that, nothing sounds more appealing at the moment than a nice sunny run out on the bike. It may, just may be doable sometime after the 22nd before phase 3 kicks in....

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nah then. It turns out SteveR (Steve Ooar to me) is unable to log in to the forum anymore, so has asked me to ‘express his keen interest’ in meeting up for lunch and has proposed The Doof Cafe in Ruthin, North Wales as a venue. If that’s the place where we met to go and watch (unsuccessfully) the low flying jets then I’m totally up for it, so, what days/dates to the low level passes happen? and who’s up for it? All welcome whether we know you or not, a more affable bunch of chaps you’ll not come across. I might extend the invite to all on the ABR forum...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gentlemen, SteveR, Paul W, Spud and myself are meeting for lunch next Tuesday in Wales. Apparently there’s a decent cafe where the B4391 and B4407 meet (sorry dont know its name) at 12:30, then probably on to Barmouth for an ice-cream. All welcome...

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
Gentlemen, SteveR, Paul W, Spud and myself are meeting for lunch next Tuesday in Wales. Apparently there’s a decent cafe where the B4391 and B4407 meet (sorry dont know its name) at 12:30, then probably on to Barmouth for an ice-cream. All welcome...
Do you know, I may, just may be able to make this. I'll confirm nearer the time.
Anyone been in touch with Bimbler Paul?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Edit, details copied over to Big Trailie.

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
492 Posts
Pity it wasn't last weekend.....I was on a very rare visit to Wales at the Horizons Unlimited meeting :) Nice to see there's still a (very limited) social side to XRV.org. Last thing I attended was the Longest Day back in, I think, 2010!

·
Registered
34 Posts
People of the XRV forum, apparently the chosen venue doesn’t open on a Tuesday, so the cafe we’re meeting at is ‘The Doof Cafe’ in Ruthin at 12:30.

441 - 460 of 496 Posts