Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all
This Sunday the 23rd I'm riding the DGR from Tower Bridge to Richmond Park and back (a big loop)in aid of Prostate Cancer and Men’s Mental Health.
Still time to register...it's free. I've raised a little money myself already. I've created a team called Xrv. Come and join the fun. Forecast isn't good but it's a morning's ride in aid of a good cause. The idea is to dress dapper..weather permitting.
I think I'm the only xrv riding...so I thought I'd create my own team in the hope of getting a few xrv's together. They'll be about 700 bikes in total...classics, retros, Vtwins etc. Because of covid restrictions there's no group start, meet ups or finish line...it's just going to be an informal loosely grouped bunch of riders starting from or near the Bike Shed in Old Street about 10am, with bikes joining and leaving as they please. I plan to be around the Tower Bridge area about 10am and to join any group I see.
I've included the route here:DGR London 2021 - Google My Maps

·
Registered
41 Posts
I registered in the GDR's ride a couple of years ago, I was refused registration as the bike ( XRV 750 RD07) was not considered eligible to run... i found that very silly...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I registered in the GDR's ride a couple of years ago, I was refused registration as the bike ( XRV 750 RD07) was not considered eligible to run... i found that very silly...
I asked too and they said Vtwins are ok. Maybe they changed criteria recently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts