Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
These panniers came with my bike... a Honda XL650 TRANSALP 06 plate... They come complete with the rack and the original water proof bags... how much do I put them on ebay for...
If you could ship them to North Wales I would give you £100.
Ray

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ray.... thanks for the offer I wasn't planning to post to be honest i was going to put buyer collects on ebay due to the weight.... posting whould be extortionate. ...

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
postage...myhermes, you'd be surprised. they can even come to pick them up. a tyre came this morn, just as i was just setting off to P.O to get a price to send a complete wheel, he waited 5 mins while i put it it in a foz box :p & took it away, time & hassle zero. just a thought. what they worth.... i bought 1 for £2 on ebay not 3days ago, not like yours, not in best condition, no liner, no lock either. He emailed me to say i was SO lucky due to him making a mistake....i told him to cancel order & relist it, my good deed fo' day.

https://www.myhermes.co.uk/our-services/our-prices.html

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
re posting the panniers using Hermes, the individual boxes may have to be packaged individually as the 2 together may exceed their size constraints, check they have an online checker, my panniers that I have on sale do, just, so a parcel for each.
Its not twice the price as they obviously are lighter (1/2 the weight).
Hermes is still cheaper than Royal Mail.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It all seams quite a hassle.... it'll probably mean 3 heavy individual parcels.... it'll be easier to say buyer picks up or bung me a tenner and I'll either deliver in a 50 mile radius of S Wales or meet within that same distance.... bridge tolls extra of course!!!!:p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually it would be a great ride from Harlech to South Wales so I could ride down and fit them at your place if that was easy enough. I assume other than the scratch on one side everything else is in good condition. So let me know if you would take £100 for them, my mobile is 07584079161.
Ray

1 - 9 of 9 Posts