Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

sorry for first post and instant questioning :) Hope you gonne help me anyway...

I just brought me RD07 from Germany to New Zealand and now I am about to get it road legal here.
So I assume I have to change the head light. Because the bike was not used really the last years I am not sure which light I do have to change.
And I also had already a look in the picture gallery to find a good picture of the head lights of a UK RD07 but wasn't really lucky to find one where it could be seen proper....I want to ask here.
Can someone please take a picture of the head lights and post it here or send it to me via email so I can compare to what I have here and get the right parts? Summer is coming so it would be nice to get the beatuy on the road :)

Thank you very much in advance and cheers from New Zealand.

Pascal

·
Registered
23 Posts
You will need the reflector/glass unit for both headlights- they will need to dip to the left, opposite way to Germany. Bulb and socket are the same. It's a quick swap. If anyone tells you they are the same as the Honda RC30, be careful- they are the same as the UK RC30 but the NZ RC30 had smaller headlights.

UK eBay would be your best bet, I would have thought.

Good luck- NZ is the perfect place to have an Africa Twin.

Hi Guys,

sorry for first post and instant questioning :) Hope you gonne help me anyway...

I just brought me RD07 from Germany to New Zealand and now I am about to get it road legal here.
So I assume I have to change the head light. Because the bike was not used really the last years I am not sure which light I do have to change.
And I also had already a look in the picture gallery to find a good picture of the head lights of a UK RD07 but wasn't really lucky to find one where it could be seen proper....I want to ask here.
Can someone please take a picture of the head lights and post it here or send it to me via email so I can compare to what I have here and get the right parts? Summer is coming so it would be nice to get the beatuy on the road :)

Thank you very much in advance and cheers from New Zealand.

Pascal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts