Honda XRV Forum banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
I know but a very old one :p

You have to make allowances. What's the German translation for "I've forgotten where I pitched my tent."
So I'll have to pee in yours :D

Lord Vader said:
and he is a mod
Yeah but amid all the wisecracks I got the answers without exerting myself. That makes me a wily old mod. :D

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Just plotted a couple of routes on mapsource.

It's about 365 miles from Calais to the first camp site, 35 miles between campsites and about 330 miles back to Calais. Does that sound about right?

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #104 (Edited)
Just plotted a couple of routes on mapsource.

It's about 365 miles from Calais to the first camp site, 35 miles between campsites and about 330 miles back to Calais. Does that sound about right?
:thumbup::thumbup:330 to the first campsite and 365 home sounds right:D
Just a shame by the time we leave you will have forgotten about the routes:toothy2::toothy2:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
What is it with some people and peeing on/in tents? Pee on or in my tent and prepare to lose your manhood! I'm sure it would be a painfull transition with a spoon!
Two weeks to go! Yippee! Fiona and myself are looking forward to be in the advance party with Boris and Ben! I'm hoping to get some bits and pieces this weekend and possibly some Euro's. The bike's still to be prepped and the packing's still to be started to but I'll be ready!
Is Hudders still meeting us at Newcastle Boris? I've not heard any word as yet. Be good to see him though! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Is Hudders still meeting us at Newcastle Boris? I've not heard any word as yet. Be good to see him though! :thumbup:
Alas I don't think it's going to work for Simon coming via Newcastle.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
That's a pity, never mind, we'll see him soon enough I'm sure! There's always the National! :thumbup:
Is it time for a roll call? I'd like to know who's all going! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Well my understanding is (on a bike by bike basis)

From the North
Boris
Ben (Max_Boy)
AfricaJim and Fiona

And from the South
The Dark Lord & Debs
J and Caitie M
Sharribee
MOM and Jamie lee (Mini vader)
Geoff (Francis Geoff)

I'm sure I've missed someone :confused:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Well my understanding is (on a bike by bike basis)

From the North
Boris
Ben (Max_Boy)
AfricaJim and Fiona

And from the South
The Dark Lord & Debs
J and Caitie M
Sharribee
MOM and Jamie lee (Mini vader)
Geoff (Francis Geoff)

I'm sure I've missed someone :confused:
Thats it:thumbup:

plus maybe
Hudders

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Yep,must say we are excited as well:blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Lord Vader, which campsite will you be staying at on the 24/25, as i will be passing through the area on my way to the Balkans, and planned to spend a few days around Mainz/Worms.

Eamonn.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #115

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Have a good time guys :thumbup:
Looks like it's going to be a cracker :D

Please try and keep Geoff off the wine -- his snoring is bad enough when he has had a belly full of McAllans :D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Please try and keep Geoff off the wine -- his snoring is bad enough when he has had a belly full of McAllans :D:D:D:D
You know Geoff,the volume difference would not matter as no one can sleep through level 1:toothy7:.Thats includes dodgy germans:D:toothy7::hitler:
So the easiest way is to drink WITH him:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Anyone been to either of the campsites and can tell me if there is wifi available actually in the campsite? If I have space I could take a netbook that we can use to keep in touch but my roaming data costs are too expensive for PC use abroad.

Failing that can someone that speaks the lingo drop them an email and ask for me?

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Anyone been to either of the campsites and can tell me if there is wifi available actually in the campsite? If I have space I could take a netbook that we can use to keep in touch but my roaming data costs are too expensive for PC use abroad.

Failing that can someone that speaks the lingo drop them an email and ask for me?

Boris your on holiday man. Commandant lord Vader will no doubt see to it that your arms and fingers will become entwined in stiens and bottles of wine and kebabs. No time for Net booking.:D:D:D:D

101 - 120 of 147 Posts