Honda XRV Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Hi All,

It seems the Belgian DVLA (or the Post Office) has screwed up, no sign of my new plates for the bike, so I won't be meeting you at Calais :( :( :(

However, I've heard a rumour that you're all passing by Brussels along the E40? :rolleyes:

If so, I'd like to extend the invitation to tea/coffee/cookies at XRV.ORG's latest Belgian safehouse (mine)...

Let me know if that works for you, I can always meet up with you in the car at a service station, but this just seems much more hospitable!

Best,

JB
Hmmm
Calais to your place.How long does that take??
Maybe we could have a longish run and then a bit of a longer stop.
Did you say full english:toothy2::toothy2:

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Hmmm
Calais to your place.How long does that take??
Maybe we could have a longish run and then a bit of a longer stop.
Did you say full english:toothy2::toothy2:
Full English? I live in Belgium!

I can swing croissants and such though. Just let me know how many people and I'll get ham, cheese, baguette and croissants in.

It's about 200km from Calais to my doorstep, when you get to Brussels on the E40, follow to north part of the circular and you'll get to my place (I'll provide more accurate routing via mail/phone/sms/pigeon).

JB

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Full English? I live in Belgium!

I can swing croissants and such though. Just let me know how many people and I'll get ham, cheese, baguette and croissants in.

It's about 200km from Calais to my doorstep, when you get to Brussels on the E40, follow to north part of the circular and you'll get to my place (I'll provide more accurate routing via mail/phone/sms/pigeon).

JB
Cool
Lets see
That would be Sharrie,J,Mom,Catie,Deb,Jamie-lee,Geoff and myself
Just text me your adresse and i put it into my Zumo:thumbup:

141 - 147 of 147 Posts