Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
if you need some help planning or on camp sites... Id be happy to help..
We could use some help. We will be in the Rhine area with Vader but we will be arriving 2 days before and leaving 2 days later. Any recommendations of campsites to go and places to see would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Just to confirm what Boris had already said, four people, three tents. Just thought I'd add size, Fiona and me will be in our 3 man dome tent, unsure about Boris and his mate, don't think he mentioned tent sizes?
Probably need a 2nd tent to carry out running repairs on their Beemers, I recall having to strip one last time I went on holiday with the XRV folk?:rolleyes:
Info req;
Fiona and myself, two people
One three man dome tent
One Mighty Varadero.

As ever, if you need money for the site let me know mate, I'll oblige. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Campsites booked now:thumbright::thumbright:
Great work LV. If I owe you any money let me know and I'll let you have it Monday (that's tomorrow in case you're confused) night.

Any chance you could highlight the campsites on Google maps so I can do some route planning?

Due to this damn volcano I'm having to drive down Monday morning and seeing as I drove up to Edinburgh from Ippy earlier this week I'm beginning to think I'm in the wrong job :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Ok, which campsites are booked Vader? I'll look them up myself! Just fancy having a look see, no panic. I'm not so worried about routes, it'll be road, meet Boris, ferry, more road, campsites, meet Vader,, simples!

Have you paid anything to them for booking or is it just pre-booked, pay on the day? Let me know if you need dollars up front mate.

Tent's been tried and tested, new intercom tested, chargers, batteries etc sorted out, new tyres and brake pads ordered, to be fitted on Friday.

Time to start getting all excited about this trip! Woo hoo! :D:D:D

21 - 33 of 33 Posts