Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having a few shandys over the last week and a bit and talking to a lot of odd people:toothy4:it seems a another trip to the fatherland is in order
Going down to Mainz where I come from, camping on one site only and doing daytrips from there. Unfortunately there is a festival on at the time so the odd glass of wine and beer woulld have to be sampled:thumbup:

Looking at 14-24th of june. Nothing set in stone. Usual xrv planned chaos

To give people a idea how we do things here is the RR from our 2010 secret squirrel tour:toothy4:
So anyone for educational trip to germany?:cool:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Deutschland uber alles:hitler:

Cannot think that far ahead but....

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Going to Mainz tomorrow,will see if the place is any good. Probably full of foreigners.

Andy

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Don't go. It's rubbish. Boiling hot weather and full of sausage eating Krauts.

And not forgetting me and Andy.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
would love to rekindle the old alliance. Work not looking good at the moment by it might change. If it does count me in,,,,,if you are still not sore about the let down 60 years ago of course!!....:hitler:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Horrible place. Much too hot, full of foreigners who force you to drink all the time and Eastern European drivers who try to run you down :D

It has its good points though, it's got loads of squirrels!! :D:D

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would love to rekindle the old alliance. Work not looking good at the moment by it might change. If it does count me in,,,,,if you are still not sore about the let down 60 years ago of course!!....:hitler:
Just put on a foreign accent.They never guess.Worked for me for years:toothy10:
Plus i don't think anyone in Germany ever seen a 6'4ish Italian:angel9:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
I take it that I am the " odd people " :D

Based on your last trip and the your drunken german babblings at Dunvegan, I may be up for this.

Is it a beer festival or a wine festival ???

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its cultural festival actually but still lots of beer and wine for sale.Live music,good food and the odd shandy:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts