Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Ooh! sounds like a plan, now to see if I can get my zimmer on the ferry. :toothy10:

Andy.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Says you???Half the time i don't understand what you saying anyway:toothy10:
I will set of on Saturday morning alone as without Deb and make my way to the Fatherland. Where i expect to meet up with you guys most likely on the Campsite.
Deb will follow the next day via plane to Frankfurt/Hahn where i will pick her up. That is where i thought you can come along and i show you a few more decent views in Krautland.:thumbup:
Not that difficult,even you should be able to grasp the basic idea:toothy10::toothy10:
Ah! Now I understand! Yes, Peter sir, I will join you on your trip! Looking forward to it already! ;)

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Yep,that's the place. Was a decent side with good facility's and if you fancy,walking distance to town.

Who else is going,hmm not sure.Lots of people shown interest but not confirmed.Probably get some names and numbers early next year
And they have stopped padlocking the gates shut in the middle of the day and at night. Costs €20 deposit for the key to the wee gate mind but at least once you are in you can open the big gate from the inside and you and the bike can come and go at whatever time you please. The even have wifi now. €1 for the stay

Too early to say for me yet. Kind of depends on David as he is working on the Commonwealth games so if he wants to so something bike wise it will have to be later in the year for us

41 - 47 of 47 Posts