Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blatant plug, but every little helps so even if you can only give £1 that's fine :). I'm doing this for a Bath based charity called the TRC (Trauma Recovery Centre) who are involved in helping children recover from the effects of serious and complicated trauma (child trafficking, extremely abusive households, etc), and training other charities and local councils to be able to do the same- pretty cool :). Also, my placement company have agreed to match any donation I raise- so if you give £1, the TRC get £2. Not bad, eh?

To donate, or for more details, please click here- https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/adamslegwax

Even if its only a pound or two it'll still help and be really appreciated. Plus the more you donate the more leg hair I loose! Pictures will be posted after the event!

P.s. It's this sunday so don't delay!

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Are you sure this is not just a pretext for a voyage into your own sexuality...

Donation made. :thumbup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*bump*

Happening tomorrow :)

If all of the 90 viewers of this thread donated £1 then the TRC would receive over £200 after gift aid, which would go a long way towards helping children learn they are important even if their parents have done some pretty crappy things to them in the past. Plus i'd loose another strip of leg hair...

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
An excellent cause, Adam, donation made. Was tempted to double it, mind, if you promise NOT to show us the photographic evidence :D. Hope you make your target and end up with 2 beautiful legs. :D:D:D

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
Done

Hope you get enough to have more than a strip done as it just doesn't seem worth it!!

Come on everyone!!!

Not that I'm a sadist or anything..... :D

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offline donation at £103 (will put it in properly later) which takes the total to 455, with about another 50 pledged, so I hit half my target at ~500, so only got 1 leg waxed, and the during pictures are all on the GF's camera (sadist lol) but there's a few nice 'after' pics:

Wasn't as sore as I expected. But does look stupid having 1 leg bare and one not, so an extra £250 will do the second leg!

Thanks for all contributions- currently looks like the TRC will be receiving in excess of £1000 which is really amazing. Couldn't have done it with your help! :)

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Well done. Now you have to go to work in shorts today for the next donation :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts