Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats it I've had enough :mad:.

Girlfriend needed urgently:blob5::blob5:.

Apply now !!!!, no I really mean it !!, now.:(

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Re: Girlfriend Required

Take your pick - plenty available :lol: :D :toothy9:

·
Registered
348 Posts

KTM not a bird puller then Stan??? :D

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts

I would sell you my wife? I don't want much really..:thumbup: could swap for bike parts...
Stan - that's a superb offer as Mrs Insainwayne rides her own @.....:thumbright: that way you could swap her for your KTM and get an @ (with working clutch:eek: )thrown in with the deal :D :D :D :D

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Stan - that's a superb offer as Mrs Insainwayne rides her own @.....:thumbright: that way you could swap her for your KTM and get an @ (with working clutch:eek: )thrown in with the deal :D :D :D :D
You are soooooooo not funny.:rolleyes::D:D.

·
Registered
348 Posts

Another good reason for dark visors (I've found):cool:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

Stan think of the shopping the endless talk about shoes and stuff they chuck on there face. and the eventual moment when she looks at your bike and you know she wants you to sell it for some ferkin ikea monstrosity cos its got fun-shoi. stick yer head in the freezer for a few hours. breathe it will pass. and the spares will arrive.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Stan think of the shopping the endless talk about shoes and stuff they chuck on there face. and the eventual moment when she looks at your bike and you know she wants you to sell it for some ferkin ikea monstrosity cos its got fun-shoi. stick yer head in the freezer for a few hours. breathe it will pass. and the spares will arrive.
Ah the voice of reason, good on yer Mel. :thumbup:

BUT !!.

I am losing my sight and I've got a bicep the size of Snowdonia, the sink is full and there's no more cups in the cupboard, I cant find my keys, run out of grundies 3 days ago, I've had to start using the back door coz theres some much junk mail behind the front door, the milk is now cheese, do you have to feed a dog EVERY day.

So!.

Girlfriend Required.:thumbup::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

·
Registered
348 Posts

quote "I've had to start using the back door"

Don't use that phrase too much Stan!

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

quote "I've had to start using the back door"

Don't use that phrase too much Stan!
:sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::D:thumbup::D.

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts

BUT !!.

I am losing my sight and I've got a bicep the size of Snowdonia, the sink is full and there's no more cups in the cupboard, I cant find my keys, run out of grundies 3 days ago, I've had to start using the back door coz theres some much junk mail behind the front door, the milk is now cheese, do you have to feed a dog EVERY day.

So!.

with an ad like that how can you fail to find your true love :love4:
and if she owns a bottle of fairy liquid and knows which end of a dog to
feed...

:sex:

·
Registered
348 Posts

BUT !!.

So!.

I dare you to sign up on a dating site and put that on your profile! :-D:-D

·
Registered
209 Posts

BUT !!.

So!.

Stan

Question, are you expecting the new Stanbird to do all of this clearing up after you?? :thumbup:
If so , probably best not post this on the thread....more like,

Tall dark and hansome bloke with spectacular motorcycle, trains one side of body regularly would like to meet fit bird with a passion for polishing helmets..:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 73 Posts