Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the absence of the availability of Honda panniers for my alp, how about Givi ? Can anyone tell me if the E41 keyless Monokey Panniers fit a normal Givi rack ? Thanks, Derek

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not sure what you mean by a normal givi rack ? they are either monokey or monolock , if you have monokey panniers they will only fit a monokey rack.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys ! Now i have to bite the bullet and spend some cash :toothy8:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:( what a price !!

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Brand new though, honda used to charge about 800 quid for the rack and two boxes as an option on the new bike.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i bit the bullet and ordered a Givi rack today. I know it aint as strong as a Honda one but it will serve my purpose. I had one on a 1250 Bandit that i had and it was fairly well made. Also the availabilty of pannier boxes is a big plus.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well my rack arrived today and it was sooo easily fitted. Around 2 hours, start to finish and looks good.

·
The psych with the bike
225 Posts
Have E41's on my TA. Makes the old girl a little wide. Be careful when your filtering!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have E41's on my TA. Makes the old girl a little wide. Be careful when your filtering!
Thats exactly what i have purchased. Waiting for them to come hopefully they will be tomorrow, if they are i will be taking the Alp to NI next week for the NW 200 and i will leave the Vtec in the shed :cool:

·
melissa theuriau xxxxx
61 Posts
I ordered the E41's and T468 inner bags to go with the rack that was on the bike when i bought it, how much did you pay for yours

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I ordered the E41's and T468 inner bags to go with the rack that was on the bike when i bought it, how much did you pay for yours
I got mine for £237.50 on evilbay in an auction they are brand new. Although i didnt buy the inner bags, are they worth having?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
think the inner bags are £20 each are they?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts