Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know whether there's any issues fitting an Arrow system with the givi racks? I know some combinations of rack and exhaust don't work.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have the top box Givi rack and Arrow can, no problems at all. I assume that you are referring to the paniers? Dont know about those.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
The problem rack is the honda one, you can only use the honda standard can with the honda rack and boxes as it is too close to the body and hugs the exhaust at the rear.
Not heard of anyone else ever having any fit problems other than indicators being melted by hot exhaust fumes or number plates warping from the exhaust angle never heard of the rack being in the way other than the honda one.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The problem rack is the honda one, you can only use the honda standard can with the honda rack and boxes as it is too close to the body and hugs the exhaust at the rear.
Not heard of anyone else ever having any fit problems other than indicators being melted by hot exhaust fumes or number plates warping from the exhaust angle never heard of the rack being in the way other than the honda one.
Yep, I could do with a heat shield in front of the number plate!

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Foil tape from lidl's. a few layers self adhered to the back of the plate and a smidge round the mudguard normally works.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Foil tape from lidl's. a few layers self adhered to the back of the plate and a smidge round the mudguard normally works.
I'll have to try some of that.

Cheers

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers. I might have to see if I have enough pennies :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts