Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, I have to off load some goldfish - I have about 100 in my pond as the randy buggers bred and it is too many really. Would like to see them going to good homes/pond/tanks for kids etc or your old mum etc etc etc

They are in Suffolk, nr Sudbury.

message here or pm etc etc

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Once again, I have to off load some goldfish - I have about 100 in my pond as the randy buggers bred and it is too many really. Would like to see them going to good homes/pond/tanks for kids etc or your old mum etc etc etc

How would you post them to me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::toothy2::toothy2::toothy2::toothy2:

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fnar fnar fnar:D

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts

Don't suppose you come into Shropshire at all on your travels?

I have an ideal home for them in a newly created pond. :kermit: No frogs yet, but I did put a load of frogspawn in 2-3 weeks ago, but I guess the late frost might have caught them.

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't suppose you come into Shropshire at all on your travels?

I have an ideal home for them in a newly created pond. :kermit: No frogs yet, but I did put a load of frogspawn in 2-3 weeks ago, but I guess the late frost might have caught them.

You are about as far from me as you can get without going into wales! But if you can find someone who travels that route then I'll pot up a few!

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
You are about as far from me as you can get without going into wales! But if you can find someone who travels that route then I'll pot up a few!
That is the problem. Everyone with some fish all seem to be miles away! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts