Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Nice one Nick and hope it's going well down under. May 2014 be a better year for you x

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
nice looking bike k75 or k100 ? I had both I loved them I would like a k1100 lt or k1100rs sometime in the future kinda of . I had a r100t as well nice bike to ride but I wouldn't have another air head im not too taken with the oil head r's either the r 1100 gs are all right but not very inspireing I think id prefer an Africa twin a lot more but varaderos are more affordable . still when all is said and done I think it will most lightly be another transalp 600 for me next time round .

how do you put it less is more , the main person I want to impress with my bike is myself and my humble little transalp never fails to impress me and put a big grin on my face . when you find the perfect bike stick with it . I have it a year now and I have no intention of parting company with it ,its like one of the children at this stage . still though if I wanted a fast all weather long distance work horse the k1100lt 16v be the only man shaft drive in out of the elements heated grips stainless exaust alloy petrol tank brembo breaks frugality all day comfort great handling the build quality on the k series bmw's back then was outstanding .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts